Program Description and Objectives
- PMP? is a unique project management training program specially designed to prepare project management practitioners to attain their PMP? certification from PMI, USA. Professionals from spanning different industry verticals prepare to undertake this program to successfully complete their PMP? certification exam. The knowledge and skills they acquire prove crucial in helping them spearhead their projects with the expertise.
- PMP? is a comprehensive training program, employing an approach of Simple, Instructor Led & Online Live classes and Step by Step guide for PMP? certification preparation. It guides through the complete project lifecycle through initiating, planning and execution, monitoring & controlling and closure of projects. The objective of the course is to make participants understand the Project Management Principles and enable them to analyze the questions in right perspective/situation before answering the same as required under the PMI? evaluation methodology.
- The course has an analytical approach to understand the PMI framework with lot of real life examples and tests to facilitate understanding the examination system of PMI?.
- Our complete training package is an interactive study environment coupled with learning activities targeting the major learning styles: visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic (Through VIL Platform) to help you effectively prepare for the certification that can definitely give you an edge.
Who should attend
- Senior Project Managers / Project Managers
- Project / Team Leaders
- IT /ITES Managers
- Business Analysts
- Delivery Managers
- QA Analysts
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineers
- Govt. Officials
- Functional Managers
- Media persons
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university/institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop.
Program Benefits (Outcome)
- Ensures that you clear the PMP® Certification Examination in the fastest possible time.
- Develop a rock solid foundation and learn the Global best practices of Project Management.
- Helps in implementing the principles of PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition.
- Provides a solid foundation to build the skills and expertise for project leadership.
- Provides professional / personal recognition and expedites professional advancement.
- Increases employee’s value to the organization.
Three Sessions of 2 Hours per week on MON, WED & FRI.
Monday -08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday -08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday -08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group work
- Videos (as applicable)
- Mock Test.
There are continuous evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded 35 PDU?S to appear for PMI Examination.
All Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited
Course Fee :
Program Fee : Rs. 25,000/- + GST
||At The Time Of Registration
1. MODULE I - Project Management Framework
- Project , Program & portfolio Concepts
- Characteristics of Projects
- Project Management overview
- Project Management Processes
- Concept of PMO
- Types of Organization
2. MODULE II - Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project/Phase
3. MODULE III- Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Scope Definition
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
4. MODULE IV- Project Schedule Management
- Plan schedule management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
5. MODULE V- Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Cost
- Determine Budget
- Control Cost
6. MODULE VI Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
7. MODULE VII Project Resource Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
8. MODULE VIII Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
9. MODULE IX Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Control Risk
10. MODULE X Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurement
- Control Procurement
11. MODULE XI Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholder
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
12. MODULE XII Professional Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Professional Social Responsibility & Ethics
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
A - 20, Sector - 60, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9975806184