Program Description and Objectives
- Applications of Big Data transcend disciplines. Use of predictive analytics pervades diverse disciplines as oil and gas, marketing and sales, sports, molecular biology, drug-designing, waste management, finance and the list is very long.
- Smart cities, for example, are the melting pot where variety of big data technologies mesh with one another to transform a city into a semi-intelligent being.
- In Marketing and Sales, for example, Big Data is fast emerging as a potent tool to gain deeper insights into Customer behavior and thereby act as a strong driver in spurring innovation.
- In manufacturing, operations managers are employing advanced analytics on historical process data to identify patterns and relationships among discrete process steps and inputs, and then optimize the factors that prove to have the greatest effect on yield.
- FORE School of Management New Delhi along with Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd, will prepare the future Big Data Engineers to fulfill the market demand.
Who should attend
Data being ubiquitous, the program cuts-across job or academic profiles. The techniques taught are generic in nature. These will be valuable to anyone who wishes to interpret data to advance his/her knowledge and insights of environment. Specifically, the course will be useful to:
- Students/Research Scholars: 3rd & 4th year/Final Year students currently enrolled in Engineering / PGDM/ MBA or any graduate or post-graduate program who have had an introductory course in Mathematics & statistics. These students can look forward to better placement opportunities with added skill set.
- Executives: Ambitious Executives (from Private/Public sectors) with 0-3 year of experience looking forward to sharpening their skills in making sense of data in order to innovate and add more value to their organization and to society.
- Data Scientists/ Developers: Techniques taught to them will have applications in a broad array of disciplines.
Pedagogy will include:
- 1. Online Classroom Learning (Live interactive sessions, Case Studies, Assessments)
- 2. Virtual Machine (VM) having Big Data Lab (Working on tools like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Tableau)
- 3. Interactive Sessions by Industry Experts
- 4. Capstone Project (Solving real-world problem using a range of techniques & tools) Practical Exercises on real industry data
Practical Exercises on real industry data
Program Duration: 11 Month/200 Hours
Two session of 2.5 hours per week on Saturday & Sunday
Saturday - 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM
Sunday - 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop mode.
Course material will be shared either through cloud or in hard copy with all the participants at the appropriate time.
Course Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited
Course Fee :
Rs. 1,20,000/- + GST (Early Bird Discount of INR 5,000/- to be given to all participant joining this course as agreed by both the parties)
Other Fee :
Rs. 5,000/- + GST : E-resources/Virtual Machine containing learning ecosystems & Software’s(Mandatory Fees)
Collection of Fee:
Program Fees (Part A)
||20,000/- + GST
||35,000/- + GST
||At the time of Enrolment
||21st Sep 18
Other Fees (Part B )
|E-resources/Virtual Machine containing learning ecosystems & Software’s (Mandatory Fees)
||Rs 5,000/- + GST per participant
||Payable directly to FORE School of Management, New Delhi.
- Data Boomers
- Data Visualization and Presentation
- Data Analyst
- Big Data Analytics & Platforms Big Data Scientist
- Big Data Scientist
Detailed Course Content may please be seen here.
Assessments: Based on Performance in Exercises & Projects
Tech Mahindra Growthd Factories Ltd.
A - 20, Sector - 60, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9811243210