WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This Certification Programme from IIFT New Delhi has been designed with a specific purpose to identify, nurture and support budding young entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams. The Programme imparts essential knowledge of how to start one’s own business venture and the various facts that influence successful set up and operations.
- Industry experts and present day entrepreneurs share their experiences to provide the much needed practical insights and the Programme concludes with individual mentoring sessions scheduled for participants where budding entrepreneurs who have developed a business plan as a part of the Programme get an opportunity to be guided by the professionals in the Investor Community on their business idea.
ABOUT IIFT NEW DELHI
- Business professionals who are entrusted with the task of setting independent business units or P&Ls and who wish to understand the various facets of running a business.
- Working professionals who are seriously contemplating starting a venture on their own.
- Women with a strong penchant to set up their own business.
- Budding young entrepreneurs who wish to gain structured knowledge regarding the dynamics involved in operationalizing a business opportunity.
- “In-house Corporate Executives” handling roles as IBU heads/SBU heads or new ventures within organizations who are most likely to benefit from such a comprehensive program, as they will be wearing the hat of “Entrepreneurs” within the organizations. Taking the ownership of driving the business & nurturing it as an independent business model & ensuring profitability is what this Entrepreneurs will focus on
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India. As an autonomous organization it aimed to professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research
- The institute's portfolio of long-term programs is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring international business executives and mid-career professionals alike.
- IIFT is a deemed university established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1965 vide [Notification no. F 9-31/2001-U, 3 of the Government of India]. It is accredited by NAAC as a Grade 'A' institution.
- Immersive Learning Using Case analysis, Assignments and Projects.
- Online Live Classes supplemented by Assignments etc and group work.
- Cases and Handouts given before the class to be solved and discussed in weekend live classes.
- Assignment and Group Projects for practical application of theory concepts.
- Duration: 13 months
- Frequency: Once a week
- Class Schedule: Saturday 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Delivery: The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from IIFT as appropriate.
Participants with poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a "Certificate of Completion". Participants with more than 2 poor grades but fulfilling all other qualifying criteria will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’. Certificates shall be issued directly by IIFT New Delhi.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCESS
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university/institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline throughout and 2+ years of work experience.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
PROGRAM FEE AND SCHEDULE
* Course Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited.
INR 1,40,000/- + GST
|INR 10,000/- + GST
||INR 50,000/- + GST
||INR 40,000/- + GST
||INR 40,000/- + GST
|At the Time of Registration
|50% fee exemption for SC/ST, Valid proof Govt. Required for Fee exemption
|Accommodation Charges (Optional)
||INR 12,000/- + GST (Single Occupancy)
INR 8,000/- + GST (Double Occupancy)
|100% Payable to IIFT, New Delhi
|PROGRAM STRUCTURE CONTENTS
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership Management
- Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Financial Management for Entrepreneurs
- Information Technology for Entrepreneurs
- Innovation for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Capstone Project
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
A - 7, Sector - 64, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9975806184