WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This program aims to develop competence in disciplines and skills associated with selling in International business and finance.
- This would equip the present day managers with necessary competencies to formulate plans for international business and finance in international marketplace.
ABOUT IIFT NEW DELHI
- The program is specially designed for professionals who work or will be operating in an international business and finance profile.
- The program would also be useful for the professionals who are in the key decision making roles.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India. As an autonomous organization it aimed to professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research
- The institute's portfolio of long-term programs is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring international business executives and mid-career professionals alike.
- IIFT is a deemed university established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1965 vide [Notification no. F 9-31/2001-U, 3 of the Government of India]. It is accredited by NAAC as a Grade ‘A’ institution.
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIFT. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
- Duration: 12 months
- Frequency: Once a week
- Class Schedule: Sunday - 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM
- Delivery: The sessions will be delivered on Tech Mahindra platform through Direct to Desktop
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from IIFT as appropriate.
Participants with poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’. Participants with more than 2 poor grades but fulfilling all other qualifying criteria will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’. Certificates shall be issued directly by IIFT New Delhi.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCESS
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university/institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
PROGRAM FEE AND SCHEDULE
* Course Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited.
INR 1,40,000/- +GST (Tuition fee – Rs.1.30 lakh + Book & material fee – Rs. 10,000/-)
|INR 10,000/- +GST
||INR 50,000/- +GST
||INR 40,000/- +GST
||INR 40,000/- +GST
|At the Time of Registration
|50% fee exemption for SC/ST, Valid proof Govt. Required for Fee exemption
|PROGRAM STRUCTURE CONTENTS
- International Economic and Business Environment
- Global Financial Management (Financial management + International financial management)
- Trade Logistics & Documentation
- Project Finance
- Financing of International Trade (include currency and forex management)
- International commodity Derivative markets
- Mergers and acquisition
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
A - 20, Sector - 60, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9975806184