Program Description and Objectives
- Sales & Marketing Professionals aspiring to take up Senior level roles in the Sales Domain in the Online & Social Media Marketing companies and its strategies, Techno sales Professionals in the Telecom, IT/ITES companies seeking additional skills /Certificates to move up the corporate ladder.
- Using case based approach, course will develop an understanding of analytical approaches, tools, and techniques used by retailers to plan and execute retail strategy.
- The aim of this course is to provide a broad overview of strategic sales & marketing management, principles and methods, while exploring some key aspects of retailing. In light of liberalization and globalization of economies, the corporations are gearing for emanating global challenges. It is imperative for players to equip with requisite skills and knowledge pertaining to international economics, markets and emerging opportunities and challenges.
- To acquire skills on the Overall Sales Lifecycle, Branding & Creating New age Marketing channels, Strategic thinking on New market creation, positioning & Innovation in Sales Process with special emphasis on Digital Marketing.
Who should attend
- Sales & Marketing Professionals aspiring to take up Senior level roles in the Sales Domain in the Online & Social Media Marketing companies, Techno sales Professionals in the Telecom, IT/ITES companies seeking additional skills /Certificates to move up the corporate ladder.
- Immersive Learning Using Case analysis, Assignments and Projects.
- Online Live Classes supplemented by Assignments etc and group work.
- Cases studies given before the class to be solved and discussed in weekend live classes.
- Assignment and Group Projects for practical application of theory concepts.
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop.
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university/institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline throughout and 1+ years of work experience.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Participants with poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a 'Certificate of Completion'.
- Participants with more than 2 poor grades but fulfilling all other qualifying criteria will receive a 'Certificate of Participation'.
- Certificates shall be issued directly by IIM Rohtak.
50 hours (Weekend Class)
1 Day Campus visit at beginning of the of Course.
Once a week and 2.5 hours session
Sunday - 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program and are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. While the results/feedback on such assignments will be provided, no consolidated mark or grade sheets shall be distributed to the Participants at the end of the course.
All Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited
Course Fee :
Program Fee : Rs. 60,000/- + Applicable Tax
||At The Time Of Registration
||14th December 2018
||10th March 2019
|Other Fees: INR 5,000 Campus Visit & Course material (Mandatory fees) and Directly Payable to IIM Rohtak.
- Registration fee is non- refundable once the 1st installment is paid.
- Any request for refund of registration fees on account of valid reason prior to the closure of registrations or 10 working days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier, the amount paid shall be refunded with a deduction of 5,000/- + applicable taxes. In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
'Quizes' and 'End-Term evaluation'
Detailed Course Content may please be seen here.
- Introduction to case method
- Introduction to sales strategy
- Sales forecasting for existing products and new products
- Setting quota and territory alignment.
- Overview of marketing channels and their functions
- Developing, modifying and mapping channel of distribution
- Sales force structuring and
- Sales job profiling, job description and specification
- Sales personality
- Sales force planning and recruitment
- Sales force selection
- Understanding sales force motivation
- Leading a sales team
- Value of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards
- Designing sales force compensation
- Fixed and variable pay structuring at various levels
- Performance appraisal of sales force
- Appraisal tools: 360 degree PMS, Bell Shape PMS
- Managing appraisal biases and grievances
- Introduction to Marketing strategy
- Porter’s value chain analysis
- How to increase customer focus
- Understanding customer value
- Key Account Management
- Managing portfolio analysis
- Tools such as BCG matrix etc.
- How to build a market plan?
- Strategic market planning
- Situational Analysis such as PESTEL, SWOT
- Data Driven marketing
- How to use macroeconomic data for strategic market planning
- How to take marketing decisions with primary collected data
- Managing innovations and new product development
- Adoption strategies
- Brand positioning
- Creating and measuring brand equity
- Customer based brand equity model
- Pricing products and services
- Value based pricing
- Integrated Marketing Communication. Using Social media in communication strategy
- Building a global marketing vision
- Global entry strategies
- Managing global products
- Changing consumer attitude in high and low involvement products Connecting consumer personality and self- concept to sales strategy
- Integrative exercise/ Team Project
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
A - 20, Sector - 60, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9975806184