Program Description and Objectives
- India is the ninth largest country in the world in terms of market capitalization of $1.66 trillion (Rs.100 lakh crore) and its market capitalization-to-gross domestic product (GDP) ratio has climbed to 75.34%, the highest among all major markets barring Hong Kong. Along with domestic equity market, Indian citizens can now trade on Global markets from USA, UK on NSE platform in Indian rupees without the associated currency risks.
- Given the volatile nature of capital markets in contemporary times, it is imperative to gain the knowledge first & then trade or invest. Therefore the main aim of the program is to develop domain knowledge expertise in quantitative and qualitative analytical skills so as to trade or invest profitably.
- Certified Equity Market Analyst (CEMA) is a Financial Market Analysis Program for people who aspire to trade or invest in the equity, currency or commodity markets or manage the portfolio of others. The course offers a concrete understanding of the Equity Cash as well as Future & Options market. The course envisages multiple ways to analyze the financial markets i.e. Fundamentally as well as Technically. At the end of the course the participants are expected to be proficient in trading in Equity, Currency as well as Commodity markets. It is a 50 hours program.
- Advance CEMA is an advanced program which encompasses latest & cutting age concepts on Financial Markets. It is a comprehensive program which covers advanced concepts on Trading in Future & Options, Commodity, Currency Markets & also Financial planning & investment styles of Financial Gurus. It is a 30 hours program.
- CEMA + Advance CEMA is a 80 hours program combining the concepts of CEMA + Advance CEMA.
- Financial Market Analysis has attracted attention more than ever before. The concepts are multi-fold and are applicable across all financial markets: equities, futures & options, currency, commodity domestic or global.
- In view of this, NSE Academy presents comprehensive advanced courses on Financial Market Analysis for investors, traders, working professionals, analysts, dealers, students & anyone who aspires to trade or invest in the stock markets or manage portfolio of others.
Who should attend
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- In-depth Theoretical & Practical Training in Equity, Currency & Commodity Market
- Investment techniques in Mutual Funds
- Financial Planning & Long term investment strategies – discussion on investment styles of renowned investment gurus.
- Training on Financial Market Software’s
- Mock Trading, Assignments & Case Studies
- Candidates shall be expected to keep their laptop ready for certain sessions which requires the use of MS Excel
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop.
- Graduates/Diploma (10+2+3) in any discipline.
- Management Student.
- Students in final year of bachelor’s programme may also apply
- There will be two assessments Conducted for this program, one in between the program and the other at the end of the program. The participants who attend the program with minimum 70 % of attendance and pass the assessment with 50% or more marks, will be given successful completion certificate.
- The participants who attend the program without taking the test or are unable to secure 50% marks in the assessment or does not have a minimum 70% of attendance will be given participation certificate.
Twice a week and 2 hours session
Saturday & Sunday – 10 AM to 12 Noon
Course material will be shared either through cloud or in hard copy with all the participants at the appropriate time.
All Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited
Course Fee :
Lumpsum Fee : Rs. 35,000/- + GST
Program Fee : Rs. 40,000/- + GST
||At The Time Of Registration
||29th September 2017
- Registration fee is non- refundable once the 1st installment is paid.
- Any request for refund of registration fees on account of valid reason prior to the closure of registrations or 10 working days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier, the amount paid shall be refunded with a deduction of 5,000/- + applicable taxes.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- Basics of Capital Markets
- Fundamental Analysis - Learn to Judge a Company
- Technical Analysis - Learn to Analyze a Stock
- Trading in Futures & Options
- Option Trading Strategies
- Trading In Commodity Markets - Step Towards Multi-Asset Portfolio
- Trading In Currency Markets - Accepting New Trading Avenues
- Practical Training in Stock Market Software’s
- Mutual Fund - How To Invest Efficiently In Mutual Funds
- Case Studies
Detailed Course Content may please be seen here.
- Evaluation by: NSE Academy Ltd.
- Evaluation will be on the below two components:Conceptual Assessment and Project work/ Assignment, Minimum 70 % of attendance is required in the entire Programme, Pass mark is 50% on Midterm & End Term Assessments
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
A - 20, Sector - 60, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9811243210