Program Description and Objectives
- This course provides a broad introduction to artificial intelligence and machine learning, including data analysis and data visualization.
- The course will go into depth about supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning and deep learning.
- Participants will have the opportunity to explore numerous AI and/or ML applications, which will enable them to apply learning algorithms for solving trending real world problems such as autonomous driving, social media analytics, affect recognition, computer vision, medical informatics, and building interactive robots.
Who should attend
With the demand for AI in a broad range of industries, This certification course AI course is well suited for a variety of roles and disciplines, including:
- Developers aspiring to be a 'Artificial Intelligence Scientist' or 'Machine Learning engineers'
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Engineers Graduates looking to build a career in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness Artificial Intelligence in their fields to get more insight
- Case Study and capstone project under the guidance of a mentor.
- Online Live Classes supplemented by Assignments/Quiz etc
- Virtual labs by TAs (hand-selected PhD students)
Program Duration: 6 Months
Saturday - 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop mode.
Course Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited
Course Fee :
Rs. 1,30,000/- + GST
Rs. 1,20,000/- + GST (Discounted Fee for Lump sum Payment)
Other Fee :
Collection of Fee:
||10,000/- + GST
||50,000/- + GST
||At the time of Enrollment
||12th Aug 2019
- Data Visualization and Analysis
- Statistics and Probability
- Linear Algebra
- Fundamental Learning
- Introduction to AI: Logic and Search
- Overview of ML: Training/Testing, Pipeline, Evaluation Metrics etc
- Practical Aspects of ML: Bias/Variance, Overfitting; Jackknifing/, Cross-Validation; Occam's razor; Regularization and Model Selection
- Supervised ML: Bayes Classification, Regression, Least Square and GD Optimization, Decision trees, Ensembles, RDF, SVM and kernels
- Supervised ML: Perceptron, MLP, GD using Backpropagation, RBF, HMM
- Unsupervised ML: Clustering, Dimensionality Reduction (PCA/LDA, SVD)
- Advanced Learning
- Reinforcement Learning: Q-Learning, SARSA, DQN, DDPG 4.5 3
- Deep Learning: CNN, Auto Encoder, RBM, RNN, GAN
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles
- Explainable AI and Ethics
- Assignment based evaluations - every fortnight,
- Quizzes every month
- One end-sem examination
- capstone project evaluation at the end of the semester.
- A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program and are designed to ensure continuous
Tech Mahindra Growthd Factories Ltd.
A - 7, Sector - 64, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9975806184