In the era of startups, it is essential to note that a company with an assertive leader or an entrepreneur is a company that floats in the end, with others sinking due to lack of the same. Keeping the same in mind, it is rather crucial to ensure that good entrepreneurship skills are adopted to become a better leader and pave the road to success for the company that you are working for.
To practice good entrepreneurial and leadership skills at work, one needs guidance and assistance. But do we have such programs available in India that focuses primarily on building strong leaders and entrepreneurs?
Education Lanes, an initiative by Tech Mahindra Growth Factories, is one such solution to the question. It is offering a certified course by experts from premier institutes like IIFT, New Delhi, who will guide and share knowledge about good entrepreneurship skills to enforce better quality of labour at work. The virtual interactive learning platform will serve as the online space for budding entrepreneurs and leaders to learn the benefits of entrepreneurial and leadership skills at work.
Here are some benefits of the taking the entrepreneurial and leadership program that will help you evolve as a better professional:
- To gain self confidence: One of the major reasons why startups are failing miserably is lack of self confidence in the leaders or the entrepreneurs. It is important to note that only if one has faith in themselves, will they be able to gain the trust of others. Hence, as an entrepreneur, one must have self confidence on the decisions taken. This will not only test your confidence in key decision making process but also boost your morale to believe in your decision.
- Provide room for introspection: The program will help you learn how to respond in testing times, allowing you to take charge of the situation. This will enable you to identify your flaws and drawbacks and work on them to enhance your entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
- Work as a team: An entrepreneur or a leader is not a one man army. They may provide direction but it requires a team to execute the decision taken by the one with authority. Hence, the program will help you in understanding the significance of team building. It will allow you to identify the quality of each individual in your team and use their positives to benefit the project.
- Build your analytical skills: As a leader or an entrepreneur, it is important to have a good analytical knowledge about the business and the project that you are heading. This aids in adopting reductive measures to minimize the chances of committing a mistake on the work front. Through the program, one can learn to take evaluative decisions that are beneficial for the company.
- Interact with other leaders: The program will not just limit you to learning the key benefits about leadership and entrepreneurship skills, but will provide ample exposure by initiating interaction with other leaders, giving you room to draw inferences from their experience and co-exist with them to understand the issue of conflict of ideas and ways to resolve them.
So what are you waiting for? Enrol yourself to the program and bring out the best in you as an entrepreneur and a leader!