Program Description and Objectives
- Digital marketing is an exciting area of marketing practice. In this course, specific topics on Digital Marketing will be covered.
- First, establish habits for keeping up to date on emerging digital technologies relevant to business and to marketing.
- Second, rise to the challenge of developing strategy to guide tactics.
- Third, identify data sources that allow you to define and track performance indicators for your digital marketing activities.
- The course is designed to get the student to think like a digital marketing professional, and to give experience with industry-relevant hands-on assignments and exercises
- Learn the dynamics & latest trends in digital marketing
- Learn to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy & its application
- Learn through doing how to use new media such as mobile, search and social networking
- Learn the measurement techniques used in evaluating digital marketing efforts
- Learn & understand the ethical and legislation impact on digital marketing
Who should attend / Target Segment
- The program is specially designed for professionals who are targeting to the Digital Market or are planning to reach out to marketing Industry globally.
- Young Professionals with specific roles in Sales, Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Communications and Digital Marketing.
- Senior Professionals who are in key decision making roles in Organizations & Entrepreneurs driving their own businesses
- Graduates & Aspirants who wish to make careers in Social & Digital Marketing
Each course will be taught with the help of case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions. In order to provide greater industry insights, business leaders from different industries may be invited to share their experiences. There would be a pre-work and post work component in each module.
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop.
|Frequency: Once a week and 2.5 hours session
|Days of the week: Thursday – 7.00PM to 9.30 PM
Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (need to produce supporting document/s).
Duration 6 Months
Total Numbers of Hours 64 Hrs
- Evaluation by: IMI Delhi
- Evaluation may also include one or more of the following:
- Online Assessment/Case Study Discussions/ Quiz/Assignments
The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the institute and may change without prior intimation. Based on the performance in the assessments, participants are awarded grades (Excellent, Good, Average, Poor) in every module
- Certificates shall be issued directly by IMI New Delhi.
- On successful completion of all modules & clearing the evaluation process participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- For Participants unable to fulfill the qualifying criteria will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’.*
*Qualifying structure will be shared by IMI during academic Orientation
All Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited
Program Fee :
Domestic:- Rs. 45,000/- + Applicable Tax
Collection of Fee:
Application Fee and Total Fee shall be collected through electronic or online transfer basis by a payment gateway in the name of Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited or Demand Draft in favour of “Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited ” payable at par
||18th November 2016
||06th December 16
||10th March 2017
|* Taxes as applicable
- Registration fee is non- refundable once the 1st installment is paid.
- Any request for refund of registration fees on account of valid reason prior to the closure of registrations or 10 working days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier, the amount paid shall be refunded with a deduction of 5,000/- + applicable taxes.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
||Application Submission to IMI, New Delhi
||22th November 2016
|Selection List Date to be declared by IMI
||28th November 2016
|Last Date for Payment of Admission Fees
||06th December 2016
|Academic Orientation & IMI Class Start Date
||08th December 2016
|IMI Program End Date
Note*:Program launch dates as well as installment dates are open for change as per the requirement and the decision can be taken in consultation with program directors.
- The Online Marketing Mix
- The Online Consumer
- Customer Relationship Management in a Web 2.0 World
- Social Media
- Online Branding
- Traffic Building
- Web Business Models
- Engagement Marketing through Content Management
- Online Campaign Management
- Consumer Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning Using Online Tools
- Market Influence Analytics in a Digital Ecosystem
- Online Communities and Co-creation
- The World of Facebook
- The Future of Marketing-Gamification and Apps
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
248, Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi
Mobile:+ 91 8377831825
Mobile:+ 91 9873110671