Program Description and Objectives
- Develop competencies and skills essential for senior management roles.
- Impart contextual and functional knowledge of contemporary high quality management education.
- Provide guidance to think through advanced business strategies in diverse competitive scenarios.
Who should attend
- Those wanting to build a career in management.
- Working professionals presently employed in a technical role.
- The programme offers quality interactions with experienced executives, and peer group learning.
- Each course will be taught with the help of case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions.
- In order to provide greater industry insights, business leaders from different industries may be invited to share their experiences.
- There would be a pre-work and post work component in each module.
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (need to produce supporting document/s).
- Participants with poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Participants with more than 2 poor grades but fulfilling all other qualifying criteria will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Certificates shall be issued directly by IMI New Delhi.
3 Days Campus visit at beginning of the of Course.
Once a week and 2.5 hours session
Sunday - 03:30 PM to 06:00 PM
All Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Limited
Course Fee :
Program Fee : Rs. 90,000/- + Applicable Tax
||At The Time Of Registration
||30th July 2017
||10th October 2017
||10th January 2018
||Other Fees: INR 25,000 Campus Visit, Course material & Alumni fees (Mandatory fees) and Directly Payable to IMI, New Delhi.
- Registration fee is non- refundable once the 1st installment is paid.
- Any request for refund of registration fees on account of valid reason prior to the closure of registrations or 10 working days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier, the amount paid shall be refunded with a deduction of 5,000/- + applicable taxes.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- Campus Visit, Course material & Alumni fees are mandatory to be paid by all participants.
- Travel arrangements (Onward & Return) for the campus visit to be made by participants.
- Accommodation and food on campus visit to be organized by IMI New Delhi
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Accounting and Financial
- Statement Analysis
- Operations Management
- Fundamentals of IT and MIS
- Marketing Management
- Business and Corporate Strategy
- Data Interpretation under uncertainty
- Business Environment and Microeconomics
- Project Management
- Managerial Communication
- Corporate Finance
- Evaluation by: IMI Delhi
- Evaluation may also include one or more of the following: Online Assessment/Case Study Discussions/ Quiz/Assignments.
- The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the institute and may change without prior intimation. Based on the performance in the assessments, participants are awarded grades (Excellent, Good, Average, Poor) in every module.
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
248, Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi
Mobile:+ 91 8377831825
Mobile:+ 91 9873110671