Program Description Objectives
India is the ninth largest country in the world in terms of market capitalization of $1.66 trillion (Rs.100 lakh crore) and its market capitalization-to-gross domestic product (GDP) ratio has climbed to 75.34%, the highest among all major markets barring Hong Kong. Along with domestic equity market, Indian citizens can now trade on Global markets from USA, UK on NSE platform in Indian rupees without the associated currency risks. Given the volatile nature of capital markets in contemporary times, it is imperative to gain the knowledge first & then trade or invest. Therefore the main aim of the program is to develop domain knowledge expertise in quantitative and qualitative analytical skills so as to trade or invest profitably. Certified Equity Market Analyst is an advanced Equity Market Analysis Program for people who aspire to trade or invest in the equity & commodity markets or manage the portfolio of others. The course offers a concrete understanding of the Equity Cash as well as Future & Options market. The course envisages multiple ways to analyze the equity market i.e. Fundamentally as well as Technically. At the end of the course the participants are expected to be proficient in trading in Equity, Currency as well as Commodity markets. Equity Market Analysis has attracted attention more than ever before. The concepts are multi-fold and are applicable across all financial markets: equities, futures & options, currency, commodity domestic or global. In view of this, NSE presents a comprehensive advanced course on Equity Market Analysis for investors, traders, working professionals, analysts, dealers, students & anyone who aspires to trade or invest in the stock markets or manage portfolio of others.
Who should attend/Target Segment
- Working professionals/self-employed
- In-depth Theoretical & Practical Training on Equity, Currency & Commodity Market
- Training on Financial Market Softwares
- Mock Trading, Assignments & Case Studies
- Candidates shall be expected to keep their laptop ready for certain sessions which requires the use of MS Excel
- Evaluation by: National Stock Exchange of India Ltd
- Evaluation will be on the below two components:
- Conceptual Assessment and Project work / Assisgment
- Minimum 70 % of attendance is required in the entire programme
There will be a 2 test at the in between and end of the program. The participants who attend the program with minimum 70 % of attendance and pass the test will be given successful completion certificate. The participants who attend the program without taking the test and with minimum 70% of attendance will be given participation certificate
- Graduates/Diploma (10+2+3) in any discipline
- Management Student
The sessions will be delivered on Tech Mahindra interactive learning platform.
Retail and Direct to Corporate and Management Institutes
Dates and fees
||All Fees are payable by Student directly to Tech Mahindra
|Program Fee :
|Rs. 65,000/- + Applicable Tax
|Collection of Fee:
||Registration Fee and Total Fee shall be collected through electronic or online transfer basis by payment gateway in the name of Tech Mahindra or Demand Draft in favour of “ Tech Mahindra Limited “
||Rs 10,000/- *
Taxes as applicable
- Registration fee is non- refundable once the 1st installment is paid.
- Any request for refund of registration fees on account of valid reason prior to the closure of registrations or 10 working days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier, the amount paid shall be refunded with a deduction of 5,000/- + applicable taxes.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- Basics of Capital Markets
- Trading in Futures & Options
- Option Trading Strategies
- Fundamental Analysis - Learn to Judge a Company
- Technical Analysis - Learn to Analyze a Stock
- Trading in Currency Market
- Trading in Commodity Market
- Practical Training in Stock Market Software's
- Financial Planning - for a Secured Future
- Case Studies
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
248, Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi
Mobile:+ 91 8377831825
Mobile:+ 91 9873110671