Program Description and Objectives
This Diploma programme from IIFT New Delhi has been designed with a specific purpose to identify, nurture and support budding young entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams.
The programme imparts essential knowledge of how to start one’s own business venture and the various facets that influence successful set up and operations.
Industry experts and present day entrepreneurs share their experiences to provide the much needed practical insights and the programme concludes with individual mentoring sessions scheduled for participants where budding entrepreneurs who have developed a business plan as a part of the programme get an opportunity to be guided by the professionals in the Investor Community on their business idea.
Who should attend
- Business professionals who are entrusted with the task of setting independent business units or P&Ls and who wish to understand the various facets of running a business.
- Working professionals who are seriously contemplating starting a venture on their own.
- Women with a strong penchant to set up their own business.
- Budding young entrepreneurs who wish to gain structured knowledge regarding the dynamics involved in operationalizing a business opportunity.
- "Inhouse Corporate Executives" handling roles as IBU heads/SBU heads or new ventures within organizations who are most likely to benefit from such a comprehensive program as they will be wearing the hat of "Intrapreneurs" within the organizations. Taking the ownership of driving the business & nurturing it as an independent business model & ensuring profitability is what this Intrapreneur will focus on.
- Immersive Learning Using Case analysis, Assignments and Projects.
- Online Live Classes supplemented by Assignments etc and group work.
- Cases and Handouts given before the class to be solved and discussed in weekend live classes.
- Assignment and Group Projects for practical application of theory concepts.
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop.
Mode Of Engagement
- Institute will provide the sample certificate; which will be uploaded on Education Lanes (TMGFL) website for participant’s information and to avoid any misinterpretation.
- Since the student application process as well as the payment gateway is online and is supported digitally, for promoting the said course, Institute will permit Education Lanes (TMGFL) to use the brand and logo of the Institute for promotion through physical and digital media channels and for this purpose will provide necessary co-operation.
- Education Lanes (TMGFL) will conduct digital marketing activities like mass emailers, advertisements, tele-calling, lead generation or any such activity to promote the program and enable student enrolments for the same.
Application + Credentials .
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline other than engineering or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university/institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) with 5+ years of work experience.
Also Engineering Graduates (BE /B. Tech) /PG/ Any Masters from a recognized university/institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) with 3+ years of work experience.
4 Days at the Beginning of Each term.
3 Times in a year
- At the beginning of the program
- Mid-session of the program
- At the end of the program
- During this period the IIFT faculty members will take live academic sessions.
Saturday - 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Sunday - 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Additional sessions may be scheduled on Saturday/Sunday evenings
There are continuous evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning.
IIFT PGDELM term examination Centers are situated in almost all the major cities across India – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune with higher concentration of Indian and International students aspiring to be the budding Entrepreneur.
All participants’ needs to appear for Pen & Paper based examination and they have to choose any of the above IIFT PGDELM Main Exam Centers while filling up the Main application form.
Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a PG Diploma from IIFT, New Delhi.