Program Description and Objectives
- Sales & Marketing Professionals aspiring to take up Senior level roles in the Sales Domain in the Online & Social Media Marketing companies and its strategies, Techno sales Professionals in the Telecom,IT/ITES companies seeking additional skills /Certificates to move up the corporate ladder.
- Using case based approach, course will develop an understanding of analytical approaches, tools, and techniques used by retailers to plan and execute retail strategy.
- The aim of this course is to provide a broad overview of strategic sales & marketing management, principles and methods, while exploring some key aspects of retailing. In light of liberalization and globalization of economies, the corporations are gearing for emanating global challenges. It is imperative for players to equip with requisite skills and knowledge pertaining to international economics, markets and emerging opportunities and challenges
- To acquire skills on the Overall Sales Lifecycle, Branding & Creating New age Marketing channels, Strategic thinking on New market creation, positioning & Innovation in Sales Process with special emphasis on Digital Marketing.
Who should attend
- Sales & Marketing Professionals aspiring to take up Senior level roles in the Sales Domain in the Online & Social Media Marketing companies, Techno sales Professionals in the Telecom, IT/ITES companies seeking additional skills /Certificates to move up the corporate ladder.
- Immersive Learning Using Case analysis, Assignments and Projects.
- Online Live Classes supplemented by Assignments etc and group work.
- Cases and Handouts given before the class to be solved and discussed in weekend live classes.
- Assignment and Group Projects for practical application of theory concepts.
The sessions will be delivered on Education Lanes(TMGFL) platform through Direct to Desktop.
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university/institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline throughout and 1+ years of work experience.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (need to produce supporting document/s).
- Participants with poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a 'Certificate of Completion'.
- Participants with more than 2 poor grades but fulfilling all other qualifying criteria will receive a 'Certificate of Participation'.
- Certificates shall be issued directly by IIM Rohtak
1 Day Campus visit at beginning of the of Course.
Once a week and 2.5 hours session
Sunday - 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program and are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. While the results/feedback on such assignments will be provided, no consolidated mark or grade sheets shall be distributed to the Participants at the end of the course.