- Financial Modeling Valuation is one of the most widely sought after skill sets in coveted field of Investment Banking. Financial Modeling teaches how to interpret and analyze historical financial data of companies and build financial models that project the future financial performance of the companies. The projection helps in estimating of the valuation of the companies.
- Advanced Financial Modeling Valuation curriculum involves the theories of fundamental analysis and valuation, identifying financial indicators like revenue and cost drives as well as the art of financial statement analysis and recommending whether to buy, sell or hold a security.. The course will build confidence in the participants so that they can create their own financial model right from scratch, and use it to offer recommendations.
- By the end of the course, the participants will be able to independently build models that are robust and provide dynamic projections. They can thoroughly analyze a company from multiple standpoints: operations, investment, financing and valuation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
ABOUT National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- The National Stock Exchange (NSE) is India's leading stock exchange covering various cities and towns across the country. NSE was set up by leading institutions to provide a modern, fully automated screen-based trading system with national reach. The Exchange has brought about unparalleled transparency, speed & efficiency, safety and market integrity. It has set up facilities that serve as a model for the securities industry in terms of systems, practices and procedures.
- NSE has played a catalytic role in reforming the Indian securities market in terms of micro structure, market practices and trading volumes. The market today uses state-of-art information technology to provide an efficient and transparent trading, clearing and settlement mechanism, and has witnessed several innovations in products & services viz. demutualization of stock exchange governance, screen based trading, compression of settlement cycles, dematerialization and electronic transfer of securities, securities lending and borrowing, professionalization of trading members, fine-tuned risk management systems, emergence of clearing corporations to assume counterparty risks, market of debt and derivative instruments and intensive use of information technology.
- In-depth Theoretical Practical Training on Financial Modeling Valuation
- Mock Trading, Assignments Case Studies
- Candidates shall be expected to keep their laptop ready for certain sessions which requires the use of MS Excel
- Duration: 4 Months
- Total Numbers of Hours: 40 Hrs
- Frequency: Once a week with 2.5 hours session
- Class Schedule: Sunday 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Delivery: The sessions will be delivered on Tech Mahindra Growth Factories interactive learning platform.
- Evaluation by: National Stock Exchange of India Ltd
- Evaluation will be on the below two components:
- Conceptual Assessment and Assignments
- Minimum 70 % of attendance is required in the entire programme
There will be an assessment at the end of the program. The participants who attend the program with minimum 70 % of attendance and pass the assessment will be given successful completion certificate. The participants who attend the program without taking the assessment and with minimum 70% of attendance will be given participation certificate.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Graduates/Diploma (10+2+3) in any discipline
- Management Student
Dates and fees
|Program Fee :
||Rs. 35,000/- + Applicable Tax
|Collection of Fee:
||Admission,Registration Fee and Total Fee shall be collected through electronic or online transfer basis by payment gateway in the name of Tech Mahindra Growth Factories or Demand Draft in favour of "Tech Mahindra Growth Factories"
||At the time of Admission
||05th July 2016
||15th September 2016
||Rs 10,000/- *
||Rs 15,000/- *
||Rs 10,000/- *
|* Taxes as applicable
- Registration fee is non- refundable once the admission fees are paid.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
|Academic Orientation & NSE Class Start Date(Tentative Date)
||07th August 2016
|NSE Program End Date (Tentative Date)
- Theory of Valuation
- Why need valuation?
- Who needs valuation?
- Top down approach to Valuation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Indicators - Ratio Analysis
- Forecasting and growth rate assumption
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Discounting Factor estimation
- Approach to Valuation
- Dividend Discount Model
- Gordon Model
- 2 Stage Model
- Multi Stage Model
- Gordon Model
- Free Cash Flow Model
- Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF) model
- Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) model
- Relative Valuation Model
- (PE, PB, PS, EV/EBITDA comparables...)
- Sum of Parts Model
- Pick up company for valuation
- Find out the source data
- Analyse the Financial Statements of the company
- Analyse the Financial Statements of the competitors
- Preparing the earning model connecting the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Calculate the Financial Ratios and build the projection statement based on analysis and earning guidance issued by the company
- Forecast the Financial Statement and Balance them
- Do the Valuation exercise
- Discounted Cash Flow Model
- Relative Valuation
- Recommend Sell , Hold or Buy based on your findings
Tech Mahindra Growth Factories Ltd.
A - 20, Sector - 60, Noida - 201301
Mobile:+ 91 9975806184