The dynamic global economy demands constant changes in organizations to cope with the changes taking place across the globe. Organizations continuously make attempts to develop employees to cope with the changes because changes in employee skills, and abilities and attitudes are critical for organizational success. Organizations establish human resource development (HRD) departments and initiative various HRD activities to enhance their employed competencies and commitment.
In this background, this programme aims at providing basic knowledge and better understanding of HRD theory and practices for HR/HRD professionals and line managers who are associated with HRD activities in their respective organisations
- Highly Structured Program with pre-defined course structure, session plans, evaluations and assignment schedules.Total Duration of the program is 6 Months (approx).
- Special focus on the design and development of the study material with a blend of theoretical and practical inputs.
- High level of interaction within the faculty , participants and within the participants itself.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employee.
- Graduates/Diploma (10+2+3) in any discipline.
- With minimum 1 years of work experience (full- time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
Programme Director’s say - e-MDP (HRD)
"XLRI as a management institute offers a couple of Management Programmes for fresh graduates, working professionals and budding entrepreneurs for over 6 decades now. To continue the legacy, XLRI in association with Education Lanes, a Tech Mahindra initiative have brought to your desktops a Human Resource Development Programme. The curriculum of this e-MDP (HRD) programme has been designed to cater to your professional needs through live lectures, case analysis, real time sharing of experiences etc.
We offer you a learning opportunity which can be availed from anywhere and during anytime without hampering your work and personal life balance. Welcome you to participate and add value to your professional career.
||Twice a week and 1.5 hours session
||7.00PM to 8.30 PM
||10th April ’2016
||INR 75,000/- * + Applicable Tax
|Admission fee ( along with registration form):
||INR 10,000/-* @Time of registration
||INR 35,000/-* 10th March’2016
||INR 30,000/-* 10th April ’2016
||INR 75,000/-* + Applicable Tax
|*All Fees is exclusive of Service Tax as applicable.
|* Fee is non-refundable once the 1st installment is paid.
- HRM and HRD
- HRD and Line managers
- Integrated HRD system
- Strategic HRD
- HRD Professionals: Competencies and roles
- HRD through Learning and development
- Assessing Learning Needs
- Designing training and development programs
- Learning styles
- Learning environment
- Measuring training effectiveness
- ROI process model
- Performance management
- HRD through performance coaching and counseling.
- HRD through career planning and development.
- Building healthy culture in organization.
Procedure for Registration and Obtaining Application Form
To register for the e-MDP, Strategy Management (SM) of XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Online Application -
Candidates are expected to submit Online Application Forms along with the admission fee of Rs. 10000/- + Tax (for Indian Participants) OR USD 203 (for International Participants) to get themselves registered for the e-MDP Programs offered by XLRI Jamshedpur in association with Education Lanes (Mahindra Group initiative).
To apply for the course e-MDP (SM), candidates are requested to register by clicking on Apply to Register
Payment Online -
Applicants may use their "Log In Id" and "Password" to make their payment online.
Admission Fees -
Post registering successfully, candidates are expected to make an online payment of Rs. 10000/- + Tax (for Indian Participants) OR USD 203 (for International Participants). The application fee is refundable only till the payment of your 1st installment.
Last date to apply -
The last date for the payment of Online application fees together with first installment is 12th of October?15.
Information details -
Any application with incomplete information (eg: without photograph, educational details and details related to your work experience etc.) will not be entertained for our further processing. Hence your application will stand cancelled and the admission fee shall be refunded.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates/Diploma (10+2+3) in any discipline
- With minimum 3 years of work experience (full- time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date
Queries related to the Programme may be addressed to
Mr. S. Roy on 0657-665-3213 email@example.com
Ms. Kirti Parashar (for Academic Queries) on +91 9643104563 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Harshul Gakhreja (for Admission Queries) on +91 9873110671 or HG00350370@techmahindra.com
* Kindly keep Login id & Password safely with you for any further correspondence with this regard.
* XLRI & Tech Mahindra reserves the rights to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any point during the Programme for any misconduct or misleading information.